Thursday, May 27, 2010
Caged Butterfly
That's how I feel, like a caged butterfly. I ended up in a life that makes me incredibly unhappy. I used to be a sweet, nice person but life beat that out of me. People mistake my kindness for weakness and I've become bitter. I've become someone I don't like and if people knew my thoughts they wouldn't really like me either. So, here's the point of this blog, I want to get it all out. I want to be happy again. I want to enjoy being around my kids (I don't) and I want to like my husband (I don't). I wake up dreading each day and I don't want that. I'm sure they're other women out there who feel the same as I do, we're just not supposed to talk about it. We're supposed to enjoy motherhood and being a wife and not have affairs and not dread the kids coming home. But I do. I want to change but I don't know how. Where do you start when you're whole life is in pieces?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment